Why do I care about my WHY?
I see life as a journey to understand the world and ourselves a little bit better. It’s mind boggling to think that EVERYTHING that we have today is gifted to us by billions of people who came before us. From the very device you are using now to the language which allows your thinking right this second. We do stand on the shoulders of giants.
I want to inspire people to contribute to the humanity's body of knowledge.
The three pillars of my mission:
- With ourselves and who we are
- With others to solve real-life problems
- To co-create
- Tools to understanding ourselves and the world around us
- Stepping into new belief systems
- Building on top of humanity's massive body of knowledge
- Increasing output of your efforts
- Doing more of what we love & less of what we don't
- Gaining leverage